To join TABI costs just
£10 per annum
And entitles you to the following:
- Annual Membership certificate
- A free in-depth Tarot reading on joining
- Tarot Discussion Forums
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Opportunity to become a TABI Endorsed Tarot Reader
- Participation in fayres and festivals as a Helper or Tarot Reader
- A free advertisement on the TABI website for Professional Readers
- Occasional Social Meetings
- Discounted rates for attending TABI’s Annual Conference Weekend
Another of the benefits of being a member of TABI is that you may use the TABI logo on your professional stationery and on your personal website. You do not need to ask permission to do this. Endorsed readers are also entitled to display a special “Endorsed Reader’ version of the logo.
The TABI logo may be downloaded direct from the TABI forum.
If you are an Endorsed Reader or Free Reader then you will already have a special TABI email address from which to send your free readings to clients. If you wish, you may also use this special email address for your paid readings and you do not need to ask permission to do this.
Please note that as a member of TABI you will be expected to adhere to the TABI Code of Ethics (available here). Please read the page before applying to ensure you are comfortable with our approaches.
Interested in Joining Us?
To join TABI today, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will take care of your filling out a form for us and arrange for payment (which can be made by Paypal or cheque).
Note – please add email@example.com to your email list to avoid confirmation emails going into your junk box; thank you.
Due to our Administrators being volunteers, please allow 4 days for your membership to be processed.
- We use the forum as our primary method of communication with our members. If you don’t have regular access to email and internet services, you may not get the best from your membership.
- You must be 18 or over to join TABI.
- If you’d prefer to send a one-off payment using Paypal for 1-year membership, please send it via Paypal to: the Treasurer, with a note saying it is for TABI Membership. However, it’s preferable to contact our membership coordinator to make sure you are set up to receive access to the forum and have your membership properly recorded. Thank you.
- Refunds of your membership fee: You may request a full refund up to 30 days after joining with payment made. However, if a New Member Reading has been given, no refund will provided.